At this expo, you will have a booth in which to display your accomplishments for the wider community.
So hold on to all of your materials! Everything from start to finish can be displayed! People are interested in both the finished product AND your process, your journey to get there.
YOUR DISPLAY *due June 15
For the expo, you can create a display of your choosing: display boards, posters, file folders, ipads, photos, etc.
You will have a table all of your own to set up. This is your booth.
Over the week, please consider how you would like to organize your 'booth'.
By next week, we would like to know what your display materials are going to be. If need be, we can purchase some of your behalf.
YOUR REFLECTION WRITE UP *due June 15
We also would like a short write up to accompany your booth. It is up to you how you want to display this written portion. A file folder? A binder? As part of your display?
These are the areas we want you to address:
- DESCRIPTION OF MY PROJECT
- THE IMPACT OF MY PROJECT
- COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS
- THE FUTURE OF MY PROJECT
- OTHER REFLECTIONS (optional)
- THANK YOUS
The following questions may help guide you with your responses. These are meant as a guide only.
- Describe your project. What did you do? When? Where? With or for who?
- How did your project impact others? How far did your project reach out?
- How did this project impact you personally? Has it changed how you live, your choices, or how you interact with or treat others?
- What challenges did you face during this project and how did you manage them?
- What would you do differently?
- What successes did you have with this project?
- What worked well?
- What community connections did you make? With whom?
- How could you expand on this project to so you can reach even further? How could you get more people involved? When and where could you do it again?
- What do you want people to say about your project in one month, one year, five years, ten years?
- What are your general thoughts about the project?
- Who helped you with this project? Who do you need and want to thank?
If you've any questions, ask Mrs. J or Mrs. C!